Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wicked World.....

We live in a world engrossed with confusion, some love the sensationalism others crave the pain.  People seriously need to ask themselves Is it really worth making people miserable.  It's strange, as a child I was repetitively being convinced how much of a mean person I was.  I was constantly told I was a liar, if something was missing I took it.  I just always felt that I had to prove everything.  Now, as an adult; I strive to prove nothing.  Either you like me or you don't.  Most won't either, because the world loves confusion.  I've had to fight all my life....yes! I just quoted Oprah Winfrey in The Color Purple.  I just don't see the need in having to make someone, anyone for that matter believe me.  Now.  I just don't care anymore.  People will think and believe what they want regardless.  I often just sit and ponder over why folks are so miserable.  Simply speaking and its cliche' misery does love company.  Their simple, poor yet stupid thought process is "If I'm miserable, they can be".  Why would anyone want the next person to be in pain like them? Its so sad.  I suffer from a chronic illness and I would never wish it on anyone.  No one.  I want no one to be this miserable.  I guess what I'm saying is live and let live.  If you don't like the choice another person has made, that's ok but realize its their choice.  Don't give your opinion unless asked.  If you do, you will be the blame.  For everything, people ALWAYS have too blame somebody else.  We live in a sad, useless evil world.  Instead of being part of the problem.......Work on being part of the solution.

~Lovingly Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet