Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ok Ladies, This is A Huge No-No......

DON'T WEAR LEGGINGS WITH SHORT TOPS!!!!

As a sexy, confident and attractive full-figured woman I know that it is okay for me to say this.  Why would any woman be caught dead or for that matter in public with leggings on so thin you can see her panties (bows, lace and all) through her very sheer leggings? 

I believe many women think this is SUPER sexy, I for one feel it shows that the woman sporting the contraption is looking for trouble.  When I say looking for trouble I mean in the form of rude comments, vulgar looks from those who might find this sexy.   To each her own, but if  you expect...... respect and admiration is what we seek we will not get it by putting any type of garment on our bodies.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you or myself wearing leggings, just leave more to the imagine, keep all ya' business out the streets.  I would suggest wearing darker colored leggings without textures or patterns, the thicker type.  Wear a long men's shirt with a belt and a blazer and some short bootie boots to top it off.  That is a great look.  We as full figure women need to get away from "if they sell it in my size I can wear it".  This is NOT so.  I believe one would/could have much more confidence if she covered her body in a more respectable classy way.  Do yourself a favor and dress to impress always.  There is nothing more attractive then a nice ample woman who dresses nice.  Wear on your body those pieces that compliment your curves!

Living and Lovin' This Life !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet